So, I found this post half finished in my drafts box, and never got round to finishing it, soooooo let’s go!
The rules for this award are to do the following:
- You must post the award and write who nominated you for it.
- You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Leave them a comment on their page to let them know that they have been nominated for this award.
- Post seven cool things about yourself.
I was nominated by the lovely Wretched and Divine, thanks again!
- I’m an international sports player – I play cricket for the Hong Kong womens national team! Don’t believe me? Google me! “Dominique McCusker”
- I can mimic whistling ringtones with amazing accuracy. I use this to my advantage and to everyone else’s dismay, because I do it so often and so sporadically that whenever they hear these ringtones (even when I’m not there), they automatically assume it was me that did it!
- I took ice skating lessons for roughly 8 years. I started learning from a very young age, and stopped at the level where you start doing those jumps and the more fancy tricks with your feet. It’s not that I couldn’t do it or that I lost interest, I think I just hit a point where I decided other things (school, cricket) were where I should be focussing on… I still adore ice skating though!
- I apparently am pitch perfect! I can play a ukulele, guitar, and piano with varying levels of skill… But I’ve never really been able to remember how to read sheet music correctly. I think there was a period of maybe a month where I could, but it’s long gone. There was one afternoon when a piano teacher came over, I was playing and she instructed me to play a particular song, and set the book up. I wasn’t paying attention to the book at all, so started playing it from memory (because I had learnt it by ear), and when I looked up at the book for the first time (about 20 seconds in), the book was upside down and my teacher gave me a look that was a mix of amusement and disappointment… but I like to think amusement won out. …I will learn one day!!!
- I’m extremely well traveled. I’ve been travelling since I was less than a year old, and have been to over 25 different countries, North Korea included!
- I cook an amazing risotto – I experiment with different flavours all the time!
- I have a YouTube channel that I’m hopefully going to start posting to more regularly… I had old videos of me singing covers of songs but I took them all down because they were a bit embarrassing.
…thank you again for nominating me! Finally, I nominate these blogs:
….I would have done 15 but there’s only so much copying and pasting of links I can do before I go mad….