Ah man, this award comes back around pretty quick! Thank you to Wretched and Divine for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
1. You must link the person who has nominated you.
2. You must share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
11 facts about myself:
- My favourite flowers are tulips, roses and daisies
- I own more stand-up comedy DVD’s than any other genre
- I’m the kind of person who will buy extravagant and fantastic tea flavours, forget I bought them for a month or two before going ‘ooooh! this looks nice!’ upon discovering them in my kitchen
- I can recite pi to 80 decimal places
- I once met Chow Yun Fat in a shopping center in Hong Kong. He offered my niece ice cream… she politely refused. #StrangerDanger
- I had the opening lines in our production of Singing in the Rain in my final year of high school!
- I have a jar of ‘happy thoughts’ in my house, and every now and then I write nice things (my friend wrote one for me too, yes… friend, as in singular.
COME ON GUYS), and at the end of the year I’m gonna open them and read through them all!
- I have three milk crates in my house that mysteriously
and not because of alcohol consumptionappeared in my house which I use as ‘quirky’ furniture
- I love haggis.
- I once stole a masquerade mask from a stripper joint
- I aspire to one day be able to grow vegetables
which I will then proceed to push around my plate until I guilt myself into eating them
Answers to Wretched and Divine’s questions:
1. Firstly I would like to say that no one has to do this. I’m sure everyone already knows that though haha. My first question is how long have you been blogging for?
On this website, probably for about a couple of months? But across all blog hosting websites I’ve been blogging since I was about 12
2. How long do you see yourself blogging for?
Until I run out of things to say or time to write it down!
3. When is your birthday and how was your last birthday? Did you celebrate?
My birthday is on the 2nd of September. My last birthday was amazing – I threw a house party with the theme of ‘fictional characters’, and
even though the Australian elections were going on that night it was a huge success!
4. Are you still in high school or did you graduate a long time ago? How was your high school experience?
I graduated in the class of 2010 – the majority of my high school experience was fantastic, but thanks to a nasty rumour and people succumbing to manipulation, my last year/year and a half was pretty awful.. anyway, all in the past now!
5. What are two things you like about YOURSELF and one thing you dislike about yourself?
I like my personality, and if I’m allowed to be superficial, my hair right now is pretty awesome. One thing I dislike is my social anxiety… one day I’ll get over it.
6. Do you still watch cartoons?
DUH. I’m secretly a 12 year old. Psssst go watch Bravest Warriors
7. Are you one to spend a lot of money or do you like to save your money?
Depends – I go through phases where I want to shop a lot, and then I won’t buy anything for a while… I do appreciate a bargain, though!
8. What is one unique trait or random fact that makes you different from everybody else?
My particular sense of wackiness, I reckon. But people only get to see that once they really get to know me…
9. Which clothing stores do you shop at?
Jay Jays, Glue, Topshop/Topman (*GASP* she wears ‘mens’ shirts!!!!), Cotton On, Lucy in the Sky, Factorie
10. What is something not a lot of people know about you? Now’s the time to share!
I almost died once – I came down with swine flu in HK when it broke out, got over that, but my immune system was all shot to pieces and I got patchy pneumonitis in my lower left lung. No one realised until one night I started feeling extremely nauseous and was in a cold sweat. My parents took me to hospital – at this point I was delusional and just mumbling in the car (the awful part is I remember) – and had to get injections immediately, and was then put on an IV drip. Scary times…
11. This is a really hard question for me but what is your favourite food?
Ah, I’ve thought about this one a fair bit, I’ve been asked it a lot – I’d have to say a really well done gnocchi!
Keeping it to 5 because….
- Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
- What do you do to calm down after a stressful day?
- Who are your role models in life?
- What’s your favourite movie genre?
- Is there something you can’t live without?
- Are you going to dress up for Halloween this year? What will you be?
- What’s your favourite memory of this last month?
- Is there a quote or motto you live by?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Do you prefer to handwrite, or type?
- What’s three things you’d want for Christmas?
Thanks again to Wretched and Divine for nominating me! 🙂