Gah. So soon I will be moving from the unit I currently live in into a place roughly the size of a shoebox. That, plus the fact that I have enough clothes to fill two large wardrobes and numerous boxes in the garage (no exaggerations here, anyone who has been to my house can attest to this), means I am in the process of culling as much as I can. And as someone who doesn’t like getting rid of things (especially anything with even a shred of sentimental value), this is difficult.
I am on my 8th bag, all of which is going to the op shop tomorrow morning.
And thus, so I can have a bit of a break, here are a few things that ALWAYS happen when I’m cleaning up. Not sure if it’ll be relatable, but eh:
- Solo dance party
- Trying on of every item of clothing I’m unsure about keeping
- Snacks. So many snacks.
- Sudden interest in ANYTHING other than cleaning
- More dancing
- Oh hey Tumblr
- More SNACKS
- Let’s turn on the tv and get some voices in the house (I live alone)
- Oh alright, I’ll watch a bit of this show
- What, it’s night-time?????????
- Um, guess I’ll finish cleaning tomorrow #oopth